05 December 2008

Family Picture Day

Well Thanksgiving has come and gone. There was plenty of food and lots of desserts. Actually we had so many desserts that there was enough for each of us to have half of one...we didn't, but I think that's just a little telling of where our Thanksgiving lunch priorities were. I loved it though! I've spent the last 2 Thankgivings in the desert pretending that chicken is just the same as turkey...it's not. But there is something special about celebrating a holiday in the middle of a barren land and giving thanks for the many blessings you have received that I don't even know that I can explain in a blog and I wouldn't trade those Thanksgivings with wonderful friends and old taped football games for anything! This year it was so great to spend time with my family. Grandparents, aunts and uncles, and lots of cousins. For us Thanksgiving lasted the entire weekend!

And of course, what Thanksgiving is complete without family pictures?
I didn't know how the entire family would feel having their pictures posted so I just stuck with the ones of me and my sisters and parents. Here's my sisters and I.
Kaitlyn and I on the swings.
Me & Lauren
The whole family.
And here's baby Noah. My cousin had him in October just before I got home and he is sooo precious! I don't know what he is to me, maybe my second cousin? I just had a conversation about this and I still can't figure it out. It doesn't matter. I love him anyways!!

1 comment:

Brandon and April said...

so cute! it looks like kidsville! :)